50 Best Firefox Extensions For Browsing
As times have progressed in the technology field we have seen a change in the browsing pattern as well as the browser used by various users. People are favoring Mozilla Firefox compared to the popular Internet Explorer. However most of us who use Firefox on a daily basis for power surfing are not able to get the best out this powerful browser. QuickOnlineTips has dedicated a post just to enhance your browsing experience using Firefox, the post reads “50 Best Firefox Extensions for Power Surfing”.
There are a number of extensions mentioned here that will aid you while browsing.
Please Note -
- Most of these extensions work on the latest version of the Firefox Web Browser 1.5. When a new firefox version is released, it allows easy update of these extensions whenever a new update for your version is available.
- You need to check that similar functioning extensions may not work with each other.
- Use extensions which work best for *your* needs. You can always uninstall extensions easily if you do not like them.
- Some say installing too many extensions may slow the startup time for firefox.
- Fastest way to install these extensions from developer sites is to drag them to the url bar.
Without further a due, here are the 50 extensions -
Control Firefox Tabs
- All-in-One Gestures - merges the popular following extensions for management of mouse gestures, scrolling and power navigation.
- Tabbrowser Preferences - a comprehensive UI for changing a number of the hidden tabbed browsing preferences in Firefox.
- Tab Mix Plus - More tweaks added to tabs. Ability to select and open muliple links in tabs, open link in a duplicated tab, merge tabs and close tabs from similar domain.
- Undoclosetab - Allows accidently closed recent tabs to be reopened.
There are 46 more extensions, I wont be able to go through all of them but you can.