Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Getting up: What a drag

“Getting Up” something that all of us demise; however have to do it to start our work cycle. But is it that hard to get up in the morning? While you’re still in bed, the warmth of your blanket is keeping you cozy from the cold air in the atmosphere. The answer is not easy as you think.
However this person shares the similar reaction to getting up.
  • When your alarm wakes you up in the morning, is it hard for you to get up right away? Do you find yourself hitting the snooze button and going right back to sleep?
  • That used to be part of my daily awakening ritual too. When my alarm would blare its infernal noise, I’d turn the damned thing off right away. Then under the cloak of that early morning brain fog, I’d slowly ponder whether or not I should actually get up:

How to Get Up Right Away When Your Alarm Goes Off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home