Friday, April 28, 2006

The Coolest Workplace

Recently Lifehacker has started a contest named "Coolest Workspace Contest" where YOU the user can send it pictures of your workplace. This paticular entry attracted me to write this post.

Bryan who has a sweet desk that adjusts in height so he can use it from a sitting or standing position. The thing that attracted me was his desk, people don't realize that sometimes a body needs a little exercise and standing can provide you with that little exercise. His desk has definitely caught my attention, now that I know where to buy this desk I might certainly look into buying it and make this my own workplace.

To read more on this, simply click on the following link -

Bryans Workspace

You can buy this desk by clicking on the following link -

Electronically Adjustable Desk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home