Friday, March 31, 2006

Ballmer admits, “No I don’t use any competitor products”

Steve Ballmer, Microsoft's energetic CEO, admits that he has brainwashed his family by not letting them use any products from rival companies.

In a recent interview Ballmer was asked if he owned an iPod. His response revealed a curious insight into just how deep-rooted industry rivalry is.
  • "No, I do not," he replied. "Nor do my children. My children--in many dimensions they're as poorly behaved as many other children, but at least on this dimension I've got my kids brainwashed: You don't use Google, and you don't use an iPod."

I can imagine as to why you don’t want to use a competitors products but not allowing your family to use them is just cold. Common how many of us don’t use Google or own an iPod and use them on a daily basis!!!

Visit Site

Source: Forever Geek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home