Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Type of blog post

I came across this post, that has got me thinking. All of us are not experts in writing "atleast I am not", but I still make an effort to write something interesting for my readers. Darren Rowse the man behind Problogger gives you ways on how to make your blog post interesting.

Some of the tips:
  • Instructional - Instructional posts tell people how to do something. I find that my Tips posts are generally the ones that are among my most popular.
  • Informational - This is one of the more common blog post types where you simply give information on a topic. It could be a definition post or a longer explanation of some aspect.
  • Reviews - Another highly searched for term on the web is ‘review’ - I know every time I’m considering buying a new product that I head to Google and search for a review on it first.

Read the whole post, here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home