Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Girl Dies From "Kiss of Death!

A 15 year old Canadian girl died recently after kissing her boyfriend who had eaten a peanut butter sandwich nine hours earlier.

"Having an allergic reaction from kissing is actually not uncommon, The Early Show medical correspondent Dr. Emily Senay explains. A study of nut allergies a few years ago found about 5 percent of people in the study had an allergic reaction through kissing."

Wow, now thats something to know about for the future. People be careful next time.

Visit Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home